Modern and elegant but always welcoming, Estia Health Wodonga offers superior quality living in a spacious, caring setting.
Purpose-built in 2006, the state-of-the-art, light-filled residence makes the most of its picturesque golf course setting, offering sweeping views and a relaxed yet caring environment. Spacious rooms, tasteful décor and a host of luxury amenities give Estia Wodonga a resort-style ambience where residents enjoy personalised care and an active social program.
The Cottage – a unique garden retreat for residents and visitors – offers fully self-contained accommodation for friends and family to enjoy while visiting.
Various members of staff speak a second language, and a number have been at the residence for many years, providing a genuine sense of familiarity, stability and understanding.
While there is no specific dementia care suite, we are able to care for residents with cognitive and memory support needs, including dementia.
Rooms and services
Comprising all individual, private ensuite rooms, Estia Health Wodonga can meet the full range of care needs from semi-independent living to high-level care. Our ‘ageing-in-place’ capabilities allow residents to stay at Estia Wodonga, even if their care requirements change.
All meals, including full morning and afternoon teas, are made onsite by our in-house chef and can be tailored to the specific dietary needs of residents.
Our facilities and services include:
- Registered nurse on duty 24 hours a day
- Private single rooms with ensuite and central evaporative cooling
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to allied health practitioners
- Spa and hydrotherapy bath
- Extensive lifestyle program
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Restaurant quality menu choices
- In-house chef and kitchen
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Sunrooms and lounges
- Private dining room for family functions
- Computers for residents' use
- Onsite laundry
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Attractive gardens and courtyards
- Plenty of onsite parking
Health & Wellbeing
Through our stimulating and varied recreation programs, we focus on maintaining an active and fulfilling lifestyle for all our residents. Our activities include:
- Active games such as carpet bowls, bocce, bowling and golf
- Arts and crafts
- Bus trips
- Card and board games
- Church services
- Concerts and entertainers
- Cultural programs and international days
- Films in the deluxe cinema
- Guided exercise
- Happy hour
- Lunch outings
- Men’s shed
- Morning melodies
- Physio exercise groups
- Pet therapy
- Quizzes and word games
- Reading and newspaper group
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping trips
- Songs of praise
- Walking group