Personal Care Worker - Part Time - Encounter Bay
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Encounter Bay are looking for experienced Personal Care Assistants to join our team on a part time basis. The successful applicants will work across a range of morning, afternoon and night shifts. Make a difference in the lives of our residents on a daily basis, ensuring well-being and comfort.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. As a personal care worker at Estia Health, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible care and support in all areas of daily living to ensure our residents’ well-being and comfort.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
• Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
• Lead a team, develop your coaching skills
• Enjoy working a full time role without weekend hours!
• Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
• Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
• Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities
• Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call us on 08 8552 5100 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/