At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role:
A well supported role leading the kitchen and wider hospitality team to tailor our focus on creating a positive dining experience for our residents, in a residential health care commercial kitchen.
• Strong leadership skills (5 years experience) where you have successfully coached and developed a team
• Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery, ideally Cert IV in Commercial Cookery
• Experience across a broad range of cuisines, ideally with a la carte or
• Someone who enjoys contributing to process improvement, develops others, and fosters a positive working environment banqueting experience
• Excellent documentation practice and experience in menu planning
• Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements. Experience in healthcare desired.
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
• Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
• Lead a team, develop your coaching skills
• Enjoy working a full time role without weekend hours!
• Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
• Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
• Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities to showcase your flair in the kitchen
• Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call us on (02) 6555 5699 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/