Food Services Assistance - Part time - Benalla
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Benalla are looking for experienced Food Services Assistants to join their team on a part time basis working across a range of morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the hospitality team, our Food Services Assistants are responsible for providing residents with memorable dining experiences. The role involves:
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
• Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
• Enjoy working in a home with a resident focus
• Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
• Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
• Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities to showcase your flair in the kitchen
• Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call us on 03 5762 6933 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/