At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role:
A well supported role working closely with the cooks and Food Services Assistance, join the wider hospitality team and help tailor our focus on the dining experience and compliance in the setting of a 70 bed residential health care commercial kitchen.
• Minimum Cert IV in Commercial Cookery (Cert 4 preferred)
• Food Safety Supervisor
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Excellent documentation practice
• Experience in menu preparation and planning
• Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements
• An ability to manage catering staff and lead a team and also fulfil the duties of a kitchen hand when required
Experience with delivering high volume fresh meals will be highly regarded
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. We will also encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact Victoria Heights on 03 5443 2731 or email email@example.com.