At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Benalla are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their team on part time basis working across a range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the clinical team, our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- the provision of clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please call us on (03) 5762 6933 or by emailing us at email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/