At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
This is a Part Time role in our Benalla home . The successful applicant will be required to work a rotating roster including weeks.
Responsibilities include Food Service Assistance and Cook duties.
What we will do for you
- Basic food handling course certificate
- Cooking experience within the aged care industry highly regarded
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent documentation practice
- Experience in menu preparation and planning
- Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements
- An ability fulfill the duties of a kitchen hand when required
- A Current Criminal History Check
At Estia Health our people are at the heart of what we do. We will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. We will also encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and can offer a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact us on (03) 5762 6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org