Administration Officer (Full Time) Albany Creek
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Albany Creek are looking for an Administration Officer to join their team on a full time basis working Monday to Friday. At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working closely with the facility’s management team, the Administration Officer is the first point of contact for residents and visitors.
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service, management support and general administrative duties, the Administration Officer plays a key role in ensuring residents enjoy a great experience in the home. The role also involves:
- Customer service duties (to residents, relatives and other visitors)
- General administrative and reception duties including answering phones, photocopying, filing and records management
- Assisting the facility management team with a range of tasks including recruitment, rostering and marketing administrative support.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar or related role (Aged Care highly regarded)
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work to deadlines deadlines and manage priorities
- Advanced computer and word processing skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient with computers and comfortable with technology
- An understanding of the financial components of Residential Aged Care
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety principles and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please call us on 07 3264 4850 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/