At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Kogarah are looking for an experienced Recreational Activities/Lifestyle Officers to join our team. This is a full time 5 days a week from 9 to 5.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Our Lifestyle Assistants/Officers are responsible for delivering engaging lifestyle programs to support the social and physical wellbeing of our residents. The role involves:
- Planning, implementing and maintaining lifestyle programs in line with our residents’ needs and preferences
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and contributing to quality compliance
What we will do for you
- You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle role within aged care or a similar environment (highly regarded)
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle, Diversional Therapy or similar
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Innovative ideas and a sense of fun
- Compassion for our residents
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 major retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers. Join us!
If this sounds like the role for you or you would like to know more, please call our Recruitment team on (03) 9811 9777 or by emailing Recruitment@estiahealth.com.au.
To find out more about the Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!