Food Services Assistant (Part Time and Casual) – Bendigo
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Bendigo are looking for experienced Food Services Assistants to join their team on a part time or casual basis working across a range of morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the hospitality team, our Food Services Assistants are responsible for providing residents with memorable dining experiences. The role involves:
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of food and beverages in accordance with the Food Safety Program
- Washing dishes and cleaning according to the Food Safety Program
- Adhering to and assisting with general Food Safety compliance activities
- Contribute to menu planning to meet resident's needs and preferences
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- Basic food handling course certificate
- Experience in a kitchen environment and food services (preferably Residential Aged Care)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Effective and positive communication skills
- A friendly and welcoming demeanour
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keep yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please call us on (03) 54492400 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/