Who is Estia Health?
Estia Health is one of Australia's leading aged care providers, caring for the customised needs of thousands of Australians across the country. As Estia continues to expand and improve their services, they strive to attract, recruit, nurture and retain the best employees in the aged care industry. Estia Health is committed to providing the highest quality of care, with a focus on catering to the needs of each individual.
The current opportunity?
As the first point of contact with stakeholders to the facility, the Administration Officer will be responsible for providing prompt and professional customer service. As well as undertaking a range of office procedures, such as answering phone calls, photocopying, filing, updating records. Along with assisting the facility manager with day to day tasks the role has a large emphasis on customer service.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines, and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism
• A proactive approach to resolving queries and problems
• Proficient computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with external service providers/ stakeholders
• Experience in sales and ability to conduct tours with various current and potential stakeholders
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Excellent telephone manner and organisation skills
• Advanced computer and word processing skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
The Ideal Applicant will have experience in:
Take the next step in your career!
- Experience in payroll/resident agreement contract systems
- Knowledge of Aged care will be highly regarded
To register your interest please call (03) 9360 4552 or email Ardeer@estiahealth.com.au