At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Estia Health are looking for a Head Chef to oversee the catering of our Epping aged care facility.
About the role:
With strong Management support from our Executive Director and Care Director, this role is ideal for a Head Chef looking to consolidate and build on their skills or looking for a step up to a management role. We provide ongoing training and opportunities to help you to continue your personal development throughout your career.
• Applicable Chef Qualification and Food Safety Supervisor - HLTFS309B & HLTFS310B
• Head Chef experience, ideally within the aged care industry
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Excellent documentation practice
• Experience in menu preparation and planning
• Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietician and clinical requirements
• An ability to manage catering staff and lead a team
• A Current Police Check
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Experience with delivering high volume fresh meals will be highly regarded.
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. We will also encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact our friendly team on (02) 9877 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.