At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Wattle Glen are looking for an experienced Maintenance Officer to join their team on a Full Time basis working Monday to Friday. Make a difference in the lives of our residents on a daily basis, ensuring wellbeing and comfort. As a Maintenance Officer at Estia Health, you will support our residents and team through ensuring the safety and upkeep of the facility by providing on site maintenance, including:
- Grounds upkeep
- General and equipment maintenance, painting and handyperson duties
- Coordination of the maintenance program, timely reporting and administration
You’ll bring to the role you ability to operate autonomously while effectively managing and prioritising your work. You will be committed to keeping the facility safe, comfortable and homely for our residents, their visitors and our team. You will also have:
What we will do for you
- Exceptional Maintenance/handyperson skills
- A relevant trade Qualification (highly regarded)
- Proven painting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and manage your time effectively
- Work Health and Safety knowledge and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- Understanding of and experience in managing contractors on site
- Compassion for our residents and respect for their environment
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please call us on (03) 9718 2267or by emailing us at email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/