At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. At Estia, we are one family, we do our best to make a difference every day and we make magical moments happen, in small and special ways for our residents, visitors and employees alike. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Wodonga are looking for passionate and dedicated Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team, with both Part Time and Casual opportunities available. The successful applicants will work across a range day and night shifts.
At Estia, all of our team members play a pivotal role in providing our residents with a great experience whilst living in our homes. Working as part of our Clinical Team, our Registered Nurses provide and coordinate resident care and are required to supervise and inspire our team to ensure that our residents receive excellence in the care with provide.
You will also:
- Perform clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensure timely and accurate ACFI and other relevant documentation
To be successful in this role you will have utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care.
You will also have:
- Relevant Qualifications and up to date AHPRA registration
- Excellent clinical documentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to effectively work and lead a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Empathy and a resident focused approach
- Experience working within an aged care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
If this sounds like the role for you or you would like to know more, please contact us on (02) 6043 5000 or by emailing Wodonga@estiahealth.com.au.
To find out more about the Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!