At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Encounter Bay are looking for experienced Enrolled Nurses (Medication Endorsed) to join their team on a Part Time basis. The successful applications will work across a range shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the clinical team, our Enrolled Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- Leading and participating in the delivery of high standard of person centered residential care
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
- Supporting our care team to ensure our residents' are provided with quality care that meets their individual needs and preferences
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Or if you would like to find out more please call our Encounter Bay home on (08) 8552 5100 or by emailing Encounterbay@estiahealth.com.au.
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!