At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. At Estia, we are one family, we do our best to make a difference every day and we make magical moments happen, in small and special ways for our residents, visitors and staff alike. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
At Estia, all of our team members play a pivotal role in providing our residents with a great experience whilst living in our homes. Working as part of our Clinical Team, our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing and coordinating resident care and are required to supervise and inspire others to ensure that our residents receive excellence in the care with provide.
The role involves,
- Perform clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Supervise and inspire the clinical team to provide quality resident care
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of ACFI
Our ideal candidate is passionate about Aged Care and will have the utmost respect, empathy and passion for caring for the elderly.
The ideal candidate will also have,
What we will do for you
- Up to date AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to adhering to Work, Health and Safety practices
At Estia, we love to see our team members grow and develop with us. We encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please call our Encounter Bay home on (08) 8552 5100 or by emailing Encounterbay@estiahealth.com.au
To find out more about the Estia Family and the wonderful work we do, visit our LinkedIn page!