Estia Health Hope Valley Aged Care Facility is a fully accredited residential facility, located in the heart of the Tea Tree Gully Council. As soon as people step inside, they immediately feel the warmth of surroundings that combine classic elegance with a friendly ambience and a commitment to ensuring residents' comfort and safety.
The facility is conveniently located close to the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre, a community library, Modbury Hospital and public transport. Our residents' quality of life and the maintenance of an environment in which everyone feels personally respected and valued is our highest priority.
Our healthcare team consists of registered nurses, carers, a lifestyle team, as well as regular visiting healthcare professionals; general practitioners, opthalmologists, dentists, physiotherapists, dietitians, speech pathologists and podiatrists.
Our facilities and services include:
- Registered nurse on duty 24 hours a day
- 110 beds
- Specialist cognitive and memory care (dementia) unit
- Flexible emergency and short-term respite care available
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to allied health practitioners
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Key-coded entrances
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
Health & Wellbeing
Through our stimulating and varied recreation programs, we focus on maintaining an active and fulfilling lifestyle for all our residents. Our activities include:
- Arts and crafts
- Church service
- Concerts and entertainers
- Guided exercise
- Lunch outings
- Men’s group
- Shopping trips